Monitor the activities at your home from anywhere, and record the activity for your protection. These systems continually provide an unbiased record of events to deter crime and ensure safety.
At ITG, our surveillance systems are all Digital Video Surveillance Systems. All activity is recorded onto a series of hard drives. Our system constantly stores the last month of activity for all cameras. Should an incident occur, it can be found with a few clicks of the mouse.
Our Digital Video Surveillance Systems can include the following features:
- Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) – an IVA system identifies alert situations and brings events of interest to your attention
- Real time viewing
- Motion detection technology – record 24/7 or only when activity has taken place
- Record up to a month of activity for all cameras
- Make CD copies of video for local authorities
- Advanced search features – pass instantly through historical events using built in calendar and time lines
- Remote administration
- Remote viewing and access – connect to your system from another site to monitor activity and even save video footage to your remote PC
Contact us to see how we can help your home become more secure.
Intrusion and Theft Detection systems are an excellent deterrent for criminal activity, while providing peace of mind. You can rest assured knowing that the authorities are ready to be notified in a moment’s notice, with a system from ITG.
Our team of highly trained engineers can help you design an Intrusion and Theft Detection plan with the following:
- Door and Window contacts – Detect opening/closing of points of entry
- Glass breakage detection – Detect the sound of glass breaking
- Motion Detectors – Measure changes in heat, light or sound
- Central Station Monitoring – activation of your alarm can notify authorities regarding a disturbance
- Panic buttons – Manually trigger alarm (silent or audible), or help to notify the authorities
Do wait until it’s too late. Contact us today to learn how we can help you create a safe and secure home. This also has the potential to qualify you for savings on your insurance premium. Talk to your current homeowner’s insurance broker to find out if an alarm system will save you money.