Intrusion and Theft Detection systems are an excellent deterrent for criminal activity, while providing peace of mind. With Intrusion and Theft Detection systems installed by ITG, you can rest assured knowing that the authorities are ready to be notified in a moment’s notice, if necessary.
Our team of highly trained engineers can help you design an Intrusion and Theft Detection plan with the following:
- Door and Window contacts – Detect opening/closing of points of entry
- Glass breakage detection – Detect the sound of glass breaking
- Motion Detectors – Measure changes in heat, light or sound
- Central Station Monitoring – activation of your alarm can notify authorities regarding a disturbance
- Panic buttons – Manually trigger alarm (silent or audible), or help to notify the authorities
Now is a great time to take advantage of the latest Intrusion and Theft Detection technology for your business or school. This also has the potential to qualify you for savings on your insurance premium. Talk to your current homeowner’s insurance broker to find out if an alarm system will save you money.